Re: 3D-Viewer: limit scale to positive values?

Hi,

just to clarify: the 3d models of the official library must be created such that the scaling factor in the footprint is set to 1. We are currently rewording the whole section to be clearer https://gitlab.com/kicad/services/kicad-website/-/merge_requests/502