Re: 3D-Viewer: limit scale to positive values?

I am all for removing scaling completely on STEP models - those should be
properly defined. I'm not sure the history of why VRML was chosen as the
first model type that was supported, but we shouldn't remove it since it is
used primarily in the 3D viewer to get better renders.

We can probably go down to 1 scaling input for VRML models, but why not
just turn it into a "VRML Units" selection and provide a list of the common
units and compute the scaling factor from that? That should be the only use
case when scaling VRML is needed.

-Ian