Re: 3D-Viewer: limit scale to positive values?

Note Altium's solution to the use case of needing "easy basic models": it
can actually generate the models built-in.

You just specify some parameters and it will generate cylinders, spheres,
or extruded shapes from a 2D contour.

If we could add this kind of feature in the future, maybe we would not need
to support "stretching" generic models, as we could just generate the right
generic model parametrically (without "stretching" a source model)