Re: 3D-Viewer: limit scale to positive values?

(I reopened https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/3453 )

I personally think the best tool we could create is one that allows you to
take a closed shape drawn on a board layer and extrude that by a given
height to create a model that can then be exported as a STEP along with the
rest of the board.
If we did that, we would not need any specific tools for creating boxes or
cylinders.

I think this is somewhat independent from the topic of what to do about
VRML scaling.

-Jon