Re: 3D-Viewer: limit scale to positive values?

That's the same reference - the problem is with the wording 'is', not
'shall' or 'must be'.
The reality is that for every tool you pick that generates VRML models, the
unit used is
anyone's guess.  On top of that, for KiCad's purposes using meters would
actually
be a nuisance and would unnecessarily bloat the VRML file. Many parts often
have
features on the order of 10 microns; using mm or even 0.1 inches shaves off
a lot of
zeroes (or repetitive exponents).

Cirilo