Re: 5.1.9 tagged for release

The emails on this mailing list is the "heads up". Anyhow, I don't
think we need to change anything other than maybe set an _rc1 tag when
announcing an imminent stable tag, for every stable tag -- big or
small. And make sure to have a strict string freeze. That will allow
translations to flow in since that _rc1.