Dragging 45° trace in pcbnew lets the trace jump around

Hi there!

I have the feeling, there's something wrong with the dragging of 45° traces.

If I drag a 0 (horizontal) or 90 (vertical) trace, everything moves as
expected.
The 45° part lets everything jump around... (see attached video)

I did not report this earlier since I thought that might be some push/shove
quirks...
After playing around with the settings, I'm now very confident, that this
has nothing to do with the interactive router, but might be just some x/y
coordinate mixing somewhere in the pushing-code...

Any thoughts?

Regards,
    Johann

Dipl.-Ing.