Re: Questions to the QA code

Hi Sylwester-

I haven't used HippoMocks but in general, adding QA tests is always welcome
as long as they run as expected under the Fedora docker we use for online
QA with GitLab.

The downside of HippoMocks from what I can gather is that the project
appears abandoned.  If I'm incorrect here, can you link to the current
repository/documentation?

Thanks-
Seth