Re: Questions to the QA code

I've used GTest, Doctest and Catch2, and they'll all get the job done;
Doctest is definitely the fastest to compile, but also has the least of
features; Catch and GTest have the most features.

I wasn't aware that GMock could operate separately from GTest, but if it
can, that's pretty neat.

I believe Doctest and Catch both are single header - I know at least Catch
is a single header; but I think it makes sense to use a git submodule in
this case.