Re: Translation building changes in master

Ok thanks for this update. It will complete actions on my side ;)
As explained in zulip: On my side I have added a package during build
(kicad-its-files) that containt the missing ITS files.

 Since package shared-mime-info contain the right ITS file after version
2.0, this package is useful only on previous version of
shared-mime-info. So build dependency handle this for KiCad and package
kicad-its-files conflict automaticaly with newer version of
share-mime-info. It should be future proof ;)