Re: [kicad-eeschema] Vertical pins with horizontal texts

Hi Johannes,

The new schematic and symbol file formats are frozen unless we find a
bug that needs fixed so you should be able to start working on this
again.  Please note that we are in feature freeze so this feature will
not be merged until V6 is branched and released and we open up V7
development.

Cheers,

Wayne