Re: build failure

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 8:45 PM Adam Wolf <adamwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It is certainly possible that Homebrew is distributing bottles that
> are linked a little weird, and you'd be getting the MacOS 10.14
> reference from that.  We've had this happen before.

Yes, I think this was the case with my OCE install, OCEConfig.cmake
referenced 10.14. After unbrewing OCE, I tried to brew install it
again but only got a 404. However, after that I reinstalled OCC and it
built fine so maybe OCE and OCC was in conflict or something.

> Regarding the libTKVCAF error, it looks like something's not quite
> right between the library and the fixup_bundle call.
>
> Does libTKVCAF.7.dylib exist on your system?

Yes, that and all other OCC libs exist in
/usr/local/Cellar/opencascade/7.5.0_1/lib as well as symlinked into
/usr/local/lib (by homebrew).

So I assume the problem here is that it's not finding all these libs
at runtime? How can I check if this is actually the issue here?

During "make install" I get all these warnings:

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKCAF.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKCAF.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKV3d.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKV3d.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKLCAF.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKLCAF.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKCDF.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKCDF.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKBO.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKBO.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKPrim.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKPrim.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKService.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKService.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKMesh.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKMesh.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKShHealing.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKShHealing.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKHLR.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKHLR.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKTopAlgo.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKTopAlgo.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKGeomAlgo.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKGeomAlgo.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKBRep.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKBRep.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKGeomBase.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKGeomBase.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKG3d.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKG3d.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKG2d.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKG2d.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKMath.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKMath.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: embedded item does not exist
'/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad/build/install/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/3d/libTKernel.7.dylib'
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@loader_path/libTKernel.7.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
/Jonatan
http://kymatica.com