Re: build failure

Hi Jonatan,

I hit the exact same issue (I'm also on 10.15), and after chatting with
Adam about it, decided to try using the 10.14 bottle manually:

Download
https://bintray.com/homebrew/bottles/download_file?file_path=opencascade-7.5.0.mojave.bottle.tar.gz

Install with:

brew install -f --force-bottle opencascade-7.5.0.mojave.bottle.tar.gz
brew link --overwrite opencascade

After this, I am able to get past the opencascade link errors.

I do have another error after this, which I haven't figured out yet:

make[6]: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/local/Cellar/cairo/1.16.0_3/lib/libcairo.dylib', needed by
`kicad/KiCad.app/Contents/PlugIns/_eeschema.kiface'.  Stop.

@Adam or anyone else, have you seen this before?

-Jon