Re: Can't show 3D models (was: build failure)

Hi,

I tried the nightly 20210306, and actually no, it shows no models
either! See attached screenshots.
As you see, I have KICAD6_3DMODEL_DIR =
/Users/lijon/Coding/kicad-packages3D, which is where I've cloned the
kicad-packages3D gitlab repo. The model is there:

% ls -l /Users/lijon/Coding/kicad-packages3D/LED_THT.3dshapes/LED_D3.0mm.wrl
-rw-r--r--  1 lijon  staff  36129 Aug 16  2020

--
/Jonatan
http://kymatica.com