Re: Can't show 3D models (was: build failure)

That is unrelated to the 3D models issue and is instead the software
rendering not working on macOS - so it can be fixed by simply switching to
the accelerated (OpenGL) canvas. We have an open ticket to remove the
software rendering from Pcbnew in 5.1 here
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/7052, and we have already
removed it from 5.99.

-Ian