Re: kicad-msvc.r21621.b71ab01d-x86_64.exe AND kicad-msvc.r21619.2c3f9d30-x86_64.exe installs but does not start up-Windows reports as already running.

Yes it appear s to be a the bug mentioned below. Ive just installed kicad-msvc.r21492.b691c18bfc-x86_64.exe from 1 week ago and then installed kicad-msvc.r21621.b71ab01de4-x86_64-lite.exe over it and everything starts up OK. I use an uninstaller (Revo Uninstaller veresion 3.20) to uninstall any previous versions. The uninstaller removes left over directories and registry entries. Maybe I'll skip removing the leftovers if it's causing a crash. I'm not using the nightlies for any work yet anyway. Sticking with the stable for now.

David.