Re: translation issues

Hi Marco-

I'm sorry to hear that this process has been so painful.  I'll try to make
it easier.  Maybe a once-per week scheduled update of the Weblate files?
Would that work?

To use the pofile upload, you will need to grab the pofile from Weblate (I
think you discovered this) rather than generating one yourself.

Best-
Seth