Re: translation issues

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 05:31:13PM -0700, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
> Hi Marco-
>
> I'm sorry to hear that this process has been so painful.

Sorry for being so melodramatic, it was a hard week...

> I'll try to make it easier.
> Maybe a once-per week scheduled update of the Weblate files?
> Would that work?

That would definitely improve things, thanks.

> To use the pofile upload, you will need to grab the pofile from Weblate (I
> think you discovered this) rather than generating one yourself.

... but that doesn't mean that you risk to translate old obsoleted strings?

I usually update manually just to be sure to be translating actual
strings not old templates...

Thanks for the prompt answer...

--

Saluton,