Re: Warning about potentially malicious software

On 10/19/21 3:29 PM, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
> we attempted to secure the rights to the original domain name from Dick without success.

This is untrue.  *No* offer was ever made, neither to re-imburse nor any offer to purchase was ever made.

"we attempted" is actually rediculous.   "we" is funny.  "attempted" is funny,

When Wayne lets this mis-characterization happen without stepping up to clarify, that is far less than what I would
expect from an old friend.