Re: Version 6 release schedule

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 05:09:56PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> The lead development team has agreed on a version 6 release schedule as
> follows:

Hello devs,
(oh I hate Weblate...)

> - String freeze November 1.
[...]

I usually update strings manually from the source so ... I uploaded my
translations on the weblate interface (that I hate, did I mention it? ;-)
but that does not trigger any commit on the dev tree. How can I be sure that
my translation update will get committed on time for release?
Is there a way to force the weblate to commit the translations?

TIA

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa