Re: Was the initial graphics mode screen removed?

We will not directly disable running in a VM.

Our stance is that if there are issues running KiCad in a VM, they should
be reported to the maker of the VM, not KiCad.

Seth

>>> https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/uploads/0aed9475350c1665d0cc200187536121/simplescreenrecorder-2022-01-11_14.29.16.mkv