Re: V6 documentation

In my opinion it is great to have fall-back plan such as built in
documentation (which is particularly handy if you lost internet connection)
but at the moment it is too different from online version which is why I
raised this question.

Assuming there is a reasonably easy way to export online docs into
something that can be bundled together with the software I see no harm in
continuing with both methods of reaching documentation. Obviously my
personal opinion.

Where is the current online documentation stored, how to access/modify it
and how revisions are handled? Is there lifecycle process involved
(draft-under review-approved/released) or pretty much write it and ask
someone to look over it?

Regards,
Tomas