Re: ngspice-36 as ppa in Ubuntu ?

Dear Holger,

This PPA is no more filled but the build process.
Currently builds of ngspice are uploaded to
https://launchpad.net/~kicad/+archive/ubuntu/kicad-dev-nightly (the
nightly version of KiCad). Anyway, as you see it was only the version
31 of ngspice that is used. I had change to 36. Next build of this lib
will use this version. Once build, I'll copy those packages to 6.0 PPA.

I don't know if it's important to maintain
https://launchpad.net/~js-reynaud/+archive/ubuntu/ngspice as for me
it's not used (As KiCad package need ngspice, I had put the ngspace
package directly on KiCad PPA since a long time...). Please tell me.

Regards,