Re: Icon for 3D Mouse center of rotation

Hi Markus,

Adding a new icon is certainly possible.  There are some guidelines here:
https://dev-docs.kicad.org/en/rules-guidelines/icon-design/

In particular, the icon must be added with an appropriate SVG source file
authored in Inkscape and with the appropriate (CC-BY-SA) license attribute
embedded in the file.
You can inspect any of the current icon source files to see what this looks
like.

Best,
Jon