Re: Icon for 3D Mouse center of rotation

Just to emphasize something that Jon mentioned but is easily overlooked:

The icon must be authored in Inkscape.  It cannot be created in Illustrator
and saved to an SVG file for use in Inkscape.

The reason for this is that SVG files can be created in many different ways
that give the same visual look.  Some ways are straight-forward and some
are complex.  Illustrator does not attempt to make the SVG file reusable
and so its result is not easily modifiable and usually needs to be re-drawn
by another user in order to make changes.

Seth