kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Problems to build (Polish/Japanese EEschema) documentation since commit a5002028

Hello Eugene,

Am 20.03.19 um 22:28 schrieb Eugene Kilachkoff:

> I actually went a bit further with bisection and got down to the
> specific hunk of the mentioned commit. Reverting the hunk  @@ -5391,39
> +5588,29 @@ removes the problem. It looks perfectly fine to me, although
> I'm no expert. So all of this leads me to believe that it is some sort
> of a red herring, only triggering the problem in dblatex and/or styles.

if you can add a basic git patch to the list build on top of recent HEAD
other users could easier starting exactly at this point.

I could bet the issue is a asciidoc problem in the end, a basic setup
for asciidoctor is really needed to not do such time consuming things
again and again. I'm out here as I have no real deeply knowledge about
the CMake universe.

I "solved" my the problem for now by splitting the build into two steps
to get the packaging finished.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert