kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Connections buses in eeschema documentation are "indated"

I think the drawbacks here are enough to make me unsure if this adds enough
value.  This would mean we could only add new documentation, and could not
remove or edit documentation that is out of date in master.

I agree with Marco that it would be best if there were two doc branches
(stable and master) and both are published to the web automatically.
So we could have https://docs.kicad-pcb.org/nightly/ or whatever.

That way, the translation effort could stay mostly with the stable branch,
but also the translators (and anyone else editing documentation) could see
rough drafts of the coming documentation for a long time, and users who are
testing nightly builds have a better chance of finding documentation that
actually applies to them.

-Jon