kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: what does this means?

Ok, it looks like the permission settings for the master branch was
only set for the gitlab "Developer" status, and that is the status you
had. I now changed it to Maintainer and Developer. I am not sure why
you are only Developer status though, but now you should be able to
push as you are used  to.