kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: let's be brave and fork!

FWIW, I would help write documentation for the bleeding edge code that I
work on, if there were a branch to do it in.
I don't want to do that today without a branch because I don't want to
manage carefully writing the documentation to apply to both 5.1 and
bleeding edge.
I agree with Carsten's suggestions regarding the use of branches.

-Jon