kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: 6.0 documentation start

I agree that it would be nice to have some "official" guides as well.

I am not proposing converting the manuals to guides, just that:

- The manuals can be arranged in a way that puts emphasis on things people
are more likely to need
- Having one manual per binary (eeschema vs pcbnew, etc) may not be the
right "arrangement of chapters"

-Jon