kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: 6.0 documentation start

I agree that the one binary per chapter is probably going to be less useful
now. For example, it would make the most sense to describe all annotation
systems in one place, and we now have geographical reannotation and
back-annotation in Pcbnew - so annotation is in both programs.

-Ian