More Renaming and Complete fp-lib-table

Hi folks,

This is just to let you know I made another set of changes that may be a
bit disruptive to some of you; I renamed some more .pretty libraries, the
last ones with non-appropriate names (eating_pizza_while_wearing_blue_shirt
and the likes). All the libraries renamed were NOT included in the
fp-lib-table, so if you used only the footprints in it, you have nothing to
worry about.

I also took the occasion to add thse libraries to the fp-lib-table, so from
now on, every .pretty lib is listed in the table.

Finally, I merged the library LQFP_TQFP_RevA_06Oct2013.pretty into
QFP.pretty (renamed from smd_lqfp.pretty). It will soon be deleted. I will
also soon merge Capacitors.pretty with Capacitors_ThroughHole.pretty, such
that we have the latter and Capacitors_SMD.pretty. I will have to look at
the footprints individually to find out any equivalencies, so that's why I
didn't do a dumb-merge right away.

Lastly and FYI, the naming of libraries goes in this order:

1. Part type (resistors, capacitors, etc), must be in plural form
2. Package type (SOIC, SMD, etc)
3. Manufacturer
4. Part number

Regards,