Re: VRML models

The GITHUB plugin is now part of the default build so the configuration is
supposed to be minimal. As for package maintainers, if they do not like it,
they can make a local libraries package that will need to be updated very
often to stay up to date. Let's recall that the GITHUB plugin has been made
to make library sharing and updating easy. Thus, I expect there will be
lots of modifications and additions in the future.

As for the library policy, I totally agree. I am not really the one to
start it off because I don't know much about the terminology of symbols,
but I think the easiest to begin with would be the parts made of simple
boxes with pins around it. I suggest the default pin length and pin
distance could become the policy. Then, you scale the box depending on how
many pins you need.