Re: Library convention for symbols

> Just divide symbol libraries for manufacturers *and* functional category
or families.

I didn't mean to use one or the other. It's the order that is dictated. For
example, "Microcontrollers_Atmel.lib. Functional family is great, it will
allow for more versatility (microcontrollers or tiny & mega) depending on
the size. I would in this case also prefer to put the manufacturer first.

> Instead of "LT1129_8pins" just use "LT1129IS8" for SO8 variant. For D2PAK
version use the "LT1129IQ".

Because in many cases, we won't need a symbol for each package. For
example, one chip might very well have the same pinout between its SOIC-8
and TSOP-8 variant.