Re: Fwd: question about SMD_Packages

>________________________________

A mark to help machines orient the package is enough; the machines don't
care at all about pin numbering, only orientation. Pin numbering is only
of interest to the PCB designer to ensure that tracks are routed to the
correct pin; in most cases there is no useful purpose of indicating them
on the board.

- Cirilo