From: nnn <nnn4000@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: question about SMD_Packages
To: Carl Poirier <carl.poirier.2@xxxxxxxxx>

 This one looks ok.
I looked at my msp430 programmer, and I saw that they've done sth like that
below. I think it was good, so if you agree I will make this one.

W dniu 20.09.2014 00:19, Carl Poirier pisze:

Oops, I didn't notice I exceeded courtyard.

 How about this? I'm trying to find a way to have a clear marking, not a
line 0.4mm long.

 [image: Inline image 1]

PNG image

PNG image