Re: Some symbols adjusted to Library Convention

W dniu 13.10.2014 o 21:44, Carl Poirier pisze:

I believe you are the first applying the convention to existing symbol
libraries. If some particular symbols raise questions or have some
uncovered aspects in the convention, please let us know so we can
discuss it.

I would like to start doing it completely, but I have some resistances about modifying very old symbols (those awfully large IMO, with pins up to 300mil) to look like the rest of the symbols which I added over the last four years (filled, bold frame). For example, an actel.lib. There are symbols I've added (ex. ProASIC family) and older symbols (ACT1 family) which in fact also need to be adjusted someday.

What do you think? Doing it this way to keep one style or customize only what is the most important: pins location, descriptions, text in fields?
And what about graphical style proposed by me at all?

Kerusey Karyu