Re: TO-220 mounting tab

The question of pin names had been solved a while ago already. It was
agreed that the symbols would take care of pin swaps.

As for the tab, I wished to avoid the board-level edit of the footprint,
but it's a good compromise to avoid many library variants.

Michal Salaban (See other email) suggests another solution, which consists
of attributing pin number 4 to the tab in the schematic symbol, and pad
number four to the tab in the footprint. Here, the user alse has to
manually assign a net to the pad, but in the schematic. Any comments on
that one?