Re: KLC - courtyard

It's pretty simple. They are proposing a nominal courtyard excess of 0.25mm
for all THT components. All in all, I would amend rule 6.6 to the
following, breaking it down into two rules:

- Courtyard line has a width 0.05mm. This line is placed so that its
clearance is measured from its center to the edges of pads and body.
- Courtyard clearance is 0.25mm, except for components smaller than 0603 at
0.15mm, aluminum capacitors and connectors at 0.5mm and BGA at 1.0mm, all
rounded on a grid of 0.05mm. (IPC-7251, IPC-7351)

The connector clearance comes from *PCB Design Optimization starts in the
CAD library*. Any comments before I edit the KLC?