Re: KLC - Footprint Properties

Hi MIchal,

This is the wording I have for now.

6.11. Doc property contains a full description of footprint.
6.12. Keywords are separated by spaces.
6.13. Reference is filled with footprint name.
6.14. Attributes is set to the appropriate value, see tooltip for more
information.
6.15. All other properties are left to default values. (Value: VAL**, Move
and Place: Free; Auto Place: 0 and 0,  Local Clearance Values: 0)
6.16. 3D Shape ".wrl" files are named the same as their footprint and are
placed in a folder named the same as the footprint library without the
".pretty".

For the text size, I'll have to check for the default value. If it's not
1mm, I'll ask to make it the default.