Re: KLC checks for .pretties

Yes, I have my own fork of it (
https://github.com/reportingsjr/kicad-library-utils) to do what I needed in
jenkins.

The reasoning is that there wasn't really a great way to only test
components that had been changed in a pull request individually. What I
made basically generates a diff of the error output of the master version
of the lib versus the pull request version of the lib. If there is a diff
then there are new errors, no diff then it is good.

The downside of this is if a already has errors and someone updates a part,
but doesn't fix those errors then it is reported as a good part.

Since diggit redid the error reporting in the checklib.py script I need to
finagle my diff stuff in to that. I'll probably end up redoing some of what
he did, because while it was a move in the right direction, it is still
pretty inflexible error reporting.

Jon