Re: Question(s) on KLCs

Courtyards were created for manufacturing reasons. By using automatic design enforcement of the courtyard rules, this allowed automatic machines to place the parts without trouble. RefDes and any other marking are for convenience of people. So they are two disjoint set of rules.

Just my $0.02,
Jean-Paul
N1JPL