Re: Inductors and Chokes

This issue has been discussed before, at length, here -
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library/issues/257

The outcome of the discussion was to create new .pretty libs, almost
exactly as Jan suggests here.

I think this is worth pursuing - we can leave the old files where they are
for now, and eventually start to remove them.

To this end I have made a PR that updates the fp-lib-table marking old
Inductor/Choke libs as "Deprecated"

Ref: https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library/pull/921

This PR also links to the new .pretty repositories

I have also created the new .pretty repos as suggested. Note: I have only
made these for Inductors and Chokes, currently. We can deal with
Transformers too, but let's do one thing at a time.

Jan, if you have the time, you could begin to copy footprints across to the
new repositories.

For e.g. the current contents of https://github.com/KiCad/Inductors.pretty
could be copied to https://github.com/KiCad/Inductors_SMD.pretty

Cheers,