Re: Ownership of KC Needs To Be Changed

Hello,

On 24.02.2016 11:25, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> As a historic fact, the Kubuntu Community Council began before there was a UCC.
>
> Can you explain what sort of bottleneck you are speaking of? Please
> explain why the historical facts should be swept away so the org chart
> can be all neat and tidy?

As one example, we quite often had the case where terms of board members
ended before we had replacements. In this case the owner of the team can
quickly go in and extend the term by a few weeks to make additional
time. Ownership in Launchpad not only reflects a structure in an org
chart, but it also comes with access privileges.

As Jonathan is not involved in the Kubuntu Council anymore, I think we
should move on and update Launchpad.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved with Snappy Ubuntu Core! developer.ubuntu.com/snappy/
Follow @ubuntudev on twitter.com/facebook.com/G+