Re: Where are we now?

I just got off a phone call with Clive and he's taking a break from
computers. He's currently back to his joyful "I pissed at the EU"
state. I didn't want to talk with him about Kubuntu, since he's on a
break.

Regarding where we are: My opinion is that we should focus on
documenting our workflow, to havoid having the knowledge trapped just
between a few people.

I'd like to throw my hat in and start packaging/merging/fixing stuff
if I only new what needs to be done and how to do it.

That's why I think our first priority must be to document stuff.

I'm setting up a new Doodle for the Part 2 vision meeting. You'll see
an email soon.
Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN
GeekAliens.com
Kubuntu România