Re: Where are we now?

I very much would miss you Clive for any amount of time, but I agree that I
would rather you not step down from the KC as I think you make a great
addition with your technological knowledge, love for the project/community
and personality. I also agree with taking a step back for a week or two to
relax and take time to yourself.