Re: Important!! - Brand & Wallpaper Contest Judging

Apologies Valorie, I wasn't clear

I added a Score Card for scoring to the Slide Deck

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mS_5-0SrWDHgaORCoc3lBaCMkXkt5NKIrhnUX2Twy9o/edit#slide=id.g2c9e023991f_0_2

Also on each of the entrants slide, I added a comment with my scores, and
thoughts

Hopefully that makes sense

Rick