Re: Important!! - Brand & Wallpaper Contest Judging

Unfortunately I'm unable to comment in the slide deck, but here are my
scores/comments.
*Entry 1: desodi {voxejoe}*
 Creativity: 5
Alignment: 15
Quality: 15
Practicality: 18
Community: 15?
Total: 53 - I like our old or the new gear in entry 4 better than either of
these ideas.

*Entry 2: Rusian*
Creativity: 5
Alignment: 0
Quality: 5
Practicality: 0
Community: 0
Total: 5. I hated this one.

*Entry 3: John Tolorunloju*
Creativity: 15
Alignment: 10
Quality: 10
Practicality: 0
Community: 10
Total: 45 - it's a mess. No.

*Entry 4: Fabio Maricato*
Creativity: 15
Alignment: 19
Quality: 20
Practicality: 15
Community: 20
Total: 89 This one would get 100 IF (and only if) the font & spacing from
our old logo replaces the new spread out selection.

I have added my totals on the final card.

Thanks,

Valorie