Re: LFNW: Need to solidify plans

The box of stickers etc. was messy so I got all the stickers sorted and
corralled in rubber bands again. Here's a photo:
[image: PXL_20240424_012116651.jpg]

Erich I will save all the UStudio ones for you after the conf. Do you want
any of the others? Many of them I do not recognize, but look at our ancient
Kub ones! I think I'll keep those for the team for posterity's sake. Some
are hidden by the bag of lanyards, sorry. I had to recycle the old box as
it was literally falling apart, so repacking seemed wise. -v

--
she/her. "Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself
running with them." - Marcus Aurelius

JPEG image