Re: LFNW: Need to solidify plans

I am here. Too exhausted to help much tonight but will help in the morning.
Apparently it is a 45 minute walk to venue from my hotel, so add 20 minutes
for my healing foot. What time would you like me to be there? Obviously I
will help man the table, there was one session I really wanted to check
out. Unfortunately, they made my flight for 1pm Sunday so I will really
only have tomorrow.
Scarlett

JPEG image